It’s libra season! And it’s also October! October also happens to be my birthday month, and I want to share 24 of my favorite products & lessons I have learned now that I'm turning 24! These are things that make me feel good both inside & out, tested & trusted, and I’m so excited to share this list with you. Let’s get into it, shall we?
- There is no need to rush your life; your moment will come.
- Reading makes you a great conversationist - it also makes you more interesting. Some of my favorite books can be found here.
- Walking into a room without staring at your phone makes you appear more confident.
- I envision my home looking something like this & I won't stop until I get it.
- You will lose touch with friends at some point and then randomly they will come back into your life when the time is right.
- Jan Marini Skincare (specifically the Age Intervention Duality) was the solution to all my skin/cystic acne problems.
- After being lost in my career and life for most of my teen years, I realized that I wanted something of my own & Emma Lou was born.
- I'm an old soul and get FOMO about not being born in a different time & the way for me to cope with that is to romanticize and have things around me that remind me of that time.
- Never take a ripe cherry for granted.
- The best cake you'll (most likely) ever have is the Banana Cake from Icing on the Cake.
- A mix of pilates & weights lifting is a perfect combination for tightening your body.
- A man should never make you feel unsafe or unwanted.
- The beach is a great place to bring your journal and write down your dreams and goals.
- Wearing cute ruffle socks will make any outfit more fun.
- Above all else, be kind to others.
- Something about a vintage kitten heel makes my heart sing.
- As I get older, the more I realize just how healing baking & listening to 1940's jazz music is- specifically Frank Sinatra.
- Not even joking.. I've been 99.9% more productive since I've purchased this fluffy pen.
- Always introduce yourself to people with a smile, it's gotten me great intros at networking type events.
- Writing beautiful moments down is a great way to go back to that feeling quickly.
- I always carry 2-4 different types of lip balm in my bag. This lippie is one I can't seem to escape.
- Using a nice body scrub in the shower is a quick way to feel fresh & clean.
- CBD gummies are a savior when you are having bad anxiety.
- You truly are able to build your dream life if you have the right attitude and the desire to live in it.
I hope you enjoyed this! I'm sure there are things that I missed on here that I have been meaning to share, but I wanted to start somewhere :)
Thanks for being here!